Friday, September 9, 2016

The main reason why I am believing for this movie to be made is When I go some where and speak I love to ask people is do you know what the difference is between knowing about Jesus and knowing Jesus. So many people really do believe that Satan and Jesus have the same power, some people believe that cancer and sicknesses are from God. The reason why I am writing my 8th book about this topic is to many really dont know the difference between Knowing Jesus or just knowing about Jesus. To many complain faith doesn't work,I dont hear God ever,or I tried to get to know Jesus but it didn't seem to happen.Jesus Christ loves you more then you can imagine, he died on a cross so you could know the father,so you can walk in prosperity,walk in health, and walk in the blessings of Abraham. So many people my heart breaks for because they just dont realize how much Jesus wants to bless them and heal them, so today where ever you are will you rededicate your life to Jesus Christ by repenting for your sins and asking Jesus to come inside your heart and live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment