Saturday, April 22, 2017

Some people think I am rude because I don't have time to chat about life or about their problems, please realize I don't mean to be rude but I have several hundred people reaching out to this ministry every week plus I have over a hundred pastors contact me every month and I have so many paranormal groups contact me about something that happened. I have 2 websites and I now people from over 160 countries contacting me. My 7 books are now being sold worldwide and now I getting ready to publish my 8th book. I have been on more than 125 radio programs, plus T.B.N, and 700 CLUB, so before you claim I don't care realize this 7 days a week my phone doesn't stop ringing, I get text messages 24 hours a day, letters daily and emails every 20 minutes from someone. So please get to know me before judging me because I just don't have time to even be one facebook or twitter. Be blessed and each one of you that really do pray for me daily and or financial support this ministry thank you all so much because of all your help this ministry has now helped save, heal the broken hearted or help set free from demonic powers now over 9 thousand people so thank you all. If this doesn't bring tears to your eyes I don't know what would.

No comments:

Post a Comment