Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I find it so sad just how many pastors and parents do not teach their children about warfare and about Satan. Since I am asked to speak with youth groups or go into schools and talk about things I am always amazed how many times a young person or a young adult will say to me --- I was raised a Christian but then one time I whispered under my breath I would do anything to get that job or to date that person, or to be able to go here or there then all of a sudden as crazy as it sounds I heard sell your soul to the devil and you will have what you desire so this person did make it clear take my soul then Devil expecting nothing to happen because none one ever told them about spiritual warfare or explained that if you give the devil an inch he will demand a mile. Well over and over I have heard it worked I got what I really wanted but then it seemed all hell broke loose over my life and I am still living in torment, I now live with hearing voices, seeing things, or I have severe depression, but no matter what I do I feel so condemned so whats the point to my life. So many people were never told contracts with the devil are very real and Satanism is very real. So many innocent lives have been destroyed all because so many people I have met thought demons, witchcraft and demonic powers were in another country then they discovered they're very real here. In the last 2 years, my ministry has received so many e-mails from people who became ghost hunters or got into paranormal findings but now are being haunted themselves by demonic entities. Church it is time to arise and start sharing the truth with our kids and young adults all over because if you won't who will? Run to the battle !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment