Saturday, February 25, 2017

( Praise God ) I just can't thank those enough that have been sowing into this ministry and or praying for this ministry daily, so from the very depths of my heart thank you. As some of you know this ministry is helping people from all around the world and all 50 states with problems with the paranormal issues, mental illnesses, entities, apparitions, demons, spirits, ghost or paranormal issues. I also reach out witches, satanist, occultist, those deeply involved in voodoo, Santa Maria, Tarot card readers, crystal ball readers, or people who have gone to a hypnotist to quit smoking and are now having to deal with bizarre dreams or thoughts. Plus I have reached out to criminally insane at times and I speak in prisons as well. So thank you for helping me because the more people this ministry helps the fewer lives are being destroyed or harmed. I am believing this year there will be there year over 10 thousand will either be saved or set free spiritly through this ministry. Jesus Christ is on the move and things are getting exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment