Wednesday, March 1, 2017

So many people I meet from all over struggle with this or that sin. So instead of focusing on Christ they have become so consumed with their sin they no longer see Christ or feel he is even walking with them.Church no matter what the sin is Christ wants to help you deal with the problem but too many turn a hill into a mountain because they feel so hopeless and so defeated but what if I told you Christ love for you doesn't change whether you are in sin or not. See my ministry reaches out to some of the most broken, crushed, abused, hopeless, raped, devasted humans you could ever meet. Those who have involved in some of the most perverted, disgusting, wicked, evil ,, perverted or demonic sins my ministry reaches out to. But I love to point out to all of them you can't make God or the son of God love you any more or any less.When Christ died on the cross he said it is finished so no matter what your battling with if you are saved you have the victory if you are deep into wicked and disgusting sins repent and Christ will help you. So many feel God has abandoned them because they lost their job, lost their home, had their spouse leave them, had a dear friend take their life, see problems are real but no matter what your facing Christ is there wanting to help you walk through the pain and suffering. See so many see me as this man of God but I am one of the biggest failures in life and I was a king of sinners in life. See the only reason why I am alive today and not dead burning in hell is because of Gods grace and compassion. See I may not have an answer to why things happen but I will say this Christ feels your pain and he said he will never leave us or forsake us, so no matter what you are facing today cry out to him because he really does want to bless you. Remember this always Christ is the answer to your break through and your restoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment