Friday, March 24, 2017

Several people have asked me if I will come to their city and put on a conference? Well this might shock some of you but I go where I am appreciated not just tolerated. See when an elderly widow ask me if I would come to N.Carolina and put on a conference because so many teens were getting into drugs and committing suicide, she said please come here and speak. So I told her that all I ask is my flight, my motel ( like motel 6 or comfort inn) meals and a location to speak at.Well we figured out it was right around $ 6 hundred. Well, she pointed out how poor she is and how poor the area is but I said we serve a mighty God. Well 15 days later she had the money because people sowed into it, some she didn't even know, then a single woman brought me into Pennsylvania same thing God gave her the money to bring me in. Then A military chaplain said would you come to Arizona but once again same story and yet while I was on the way in the air financial miracles were happening to him . See my friends the God we serve is a mighty God, question is are you yes are you willing to be like Gideon, King David, Caleb or Peter or are you going to be just another person being complacent and living in fear . I have a media kit I will gladly e mail you if you want to know more about this ministry............( I have some exciting news ) I will be speaking Saturday night also at 6 pm in Humble also now.

No comments:

Post a Comment