Friday, March 24, 2017

I want to share something that has always touched and affected my life. When I lived in Tulsa, Ok I started up a power washing company and I loved it, I was power washing cars, trucks, boats, decks, houses, businesses, and heavy equipment. Well, the ministry grew to the point I could no longer have my business but I kept my power washer because I really enjoyed power washing. Well after moving to Wisconsin I knew the enemy didn't want me here but I knew God did well the ministry kept growing and needed to get things for the ministry but I had no local supporters so I knew as sad as it was I needed to sell my power washer for supplies and so I could buy groceries. I still miss my power washer and I someday hope to get one again but my point is this if someone comes to you in need are you willing to surrender something you really enjoy or like? See my power washer meant a lot to me because I knew it was fun but I also enjoyed just hanging out with God while I was power washing so when I knew people were in need I knew I didn't have a choice no matter how bad it was heart-wrenching. So many people contact me and say I want to start a ministry or how can I get my ministry to grow? So many people don't realize that to be successful in Gods eyes is to live as a living sacrifice but if you plan on having a ministry you will have to learn God requires this in every single area of your life and he will hold you accountable. See so many think I know I am supposed to help people and I want to build a ministry but this one thing God can't touch, well what so many don't realize is that one thing can hold you back from your miracle and your breakthrough, so no matter where you are in life and no matter what your doing ask yourself is there anything in my life that has become more important than my relationship with Christ? Because idols will keep you out of heaven!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment