Saturday, March 25, 2017

The other day I had a person ask me why would you disgrace yourself to the world sharing such humbling things you have been through knowing people will look down on you and laugh at you? I wanted to address this question publicly and not privately because I want to share something very deep. When I was in my late teens and I saw and heard demons talking to me I was on the verge of committing murder or suicide. I was being tormented so badly that I hated mornings so badly because that would mean I would have to face another day of torment all day long but I hated nights because I knew that morning would come again.See I lived in a prison in my own mind to where anti-depressants, therapy, and countless hours being locked up in an institution left me feeling even more hopeless every day. No matter what I did things just got worse and worse and even though I attempted suicide 5 times I looked at that as being a failure because I couldn't even kill myself. I literally found life to be just a hopeless situation and a joke. A fellow employee ask me to speak with his pastor so I did but even a pastor said you said you talk about suicide you might as well take your life than 6 months later another pastor said you will never do anything great for the kingdom because how evil you have become. 6 rehabilitation centers and 7 mental wards, A.A.,N.A, several psychologists, 3 therapist and countless number of counselors all did nothing for me but Christ healed my liver, heart, kidneys and mind, in a blink of an eye. I was diagnosed with over 12 mental illnesses. So the reason why I will share this publically is because I lived in a world of pure hell in my mind for several years then I met Jesus Christ and he healed me and made me whole. So considering I am Free today, I will shout it from the rooftops I was insane but today I am free for 26 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment