Saturday, March 4, 2017

I find it so heartbreaking how many people who claim to be Christians are doing the sane thing as witches,occultist,satanist,New agers,psychics,mediums,Tarot card readers,spiritualist,crystal ball readers and those that channel their all going to the tree of knowledge instead of putting their trust in the word of God. They're putting trust in the tree of knowledge.The tree of knowledge is where people gain wisdom or help from people which is humanism or demonic powers.I find it so heartbreaking how many people will go to a financial adviser, a doctor, a psychologist, counselor, a priest, or a parent or friend before they will go to God. So many people claim psychology and self-help books are so important but they don't understand we need more of Christ in our lives and a whole lot less of humanism. So many claim they need a job, need help ,need to find a career, need marriage counseling, or need to go to go back to school but so many of these people you wonder have they truly ever sought after Gods' heart See so many will contact me on a weekly basis having all kinds of problems but this ministry helps people understand there is power and authority when you speak the name of Jesus Christ and when you speak the scriptures out. See humanism will tell you that you need to do see a psychologist, counselor or a so-called adviser but I may have no college but I tell people that if you are saved you need a dose of the Holy Ghost, one hour in deep prayer with the presence of God is worth more than thousands of hours elsewhere. I am not against Doctors or psychologist but my faith is in God and his word not in humans opines.I had cancer, I was in and out of 7 mental wards and 6 rehabs, I had countless mental and physical problems but when Jesus Christ healed me physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.See who do you really believe the word of God or the tree of knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment