Saturday, February 4, 2017

When a person is going through financial heartache at times its very difficult to not fall into depression, anxiety, fear, feeling hopeless and feeling like God has abandoned you. Every human being I know has struggled with these questions of why hasn't my financial breakthrough come in yet. Some people try to get real religious or legalistic about why someone isn't being blessed or why so many are deceived thinking well I have a lot of money so I must be right with God.But look at the Pharisees some had a lot of money but couldn't figure out that Jesus Christ was standing right before them. So back to the original question who can you go to when life doesn't make sense and you need a financial miracle hasn't come in yet. As difficult as it sounds when you need a financial miracle or a healing in your body sometimes the worst things you can do is go to someone or a pastor because as a pastor myself this might shock some people but pastors don't have all the answers, pastors don't have a secret access code to just go to God for answers. So what is the answer then ? Psalm 91:1-7He who dwells in the secret place of the Most HighShall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]And from the perilous pestilence.4 He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge;His truth shall be your shield and buckler.5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,Nor of the arrow that flies by day,6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.7 A thousand may fall at your side,And ten thousand at your right hand;But it shall not come near you. Then when you are there Psalm 27:6And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.Hebrews 13:15Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. Now ask God to forgive you for any and all your sins then ask God to bless you by speaking the work of God.Father in heaven your word declares Isaiah 48:17Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel:“I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you by the way you should go. your word declares that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants, those who favor Your righteous cause (Psalm 35:27). I praise God that your word says if I would seek your face first you will open up doors and windows of heaven, miracles will take place and I know that you are my God that can be trusted.Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Thank you, heavenly father, for sending me prosperity Psalm 118:25 Save now, I pray, O Lord; O Lord, I pray, send now prosperity. Thank you for continuing to bless my soul, Psalm Psalm 121:7The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. Because You have given me the ability to create wealth (Deut 8:18), and I have purposed in my heart not to give sparingly or begrudgingly, but faithfully, generously and with a cheerful heart, You will not abandon me in my time of need. All grace will come into my life, so that in every situation I will have more than I need, with resources left over to be a blessing to others (2 Cor 9:6-9). Because I have been faithful in this small thing of living to give, You will make me faithful over much and give to me stewardship of the true riches of life (Luke 16:10-12). No beneficial thing will You withhold from me (Psalm 84:11). In my house will be wealth and riches (Psalm 112:3), and in that day of prosperity I will rejoice and remember Your goodness (Eccles 7:14). Now I pray that father your will be done on earth as it is already done in heaven I pray amen. Please, father let there be an increase so I can bless others in need In Jesus Christ name I pray sealed in the blood of Christ and in the power of the Holy Spirit amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment