Monday, February 13, 2017

When a pastor and his wife contacted me in tears they said we have got a coven coming against us and now we don't know what to do they painted a pentagram on our church door and took a crap in front of the glass doors. They're calling us at home and their outside of our home chanting at night. ,,,,,,,,, But what these pastors are doing is the same thing Peter did when he was walking on the water and the storm kicked into high gear. So many Christians can quote 1 john 4:4,Romans 8:37 or Psalm 91 but what so many Christians don't understand God doesn't just want you to just quote the word of God but to speak the word of God you don't need to shout, cry, beg, complain, or cry just speak to the mountains, speak to the giants in your life and tell them who you are in Christ. When a black witch let me know she can't wait to rip my liver out and eat it then urinate on my coffin I let her know she can harm me if she lets me wash her feet. See for 23 years now I have had so many people speak curses over me, cast spells on me, threaten to harm me, try to put hexes, vexes, or try to put potions over me , but what so many people don't realize that battle doesn't belong to me. My job is to run to the battle and speak the word of God. Over 500 times I have considered just walking away from my ministry exposingthedarkness.com because of a financial need but over and over again God has made it clear to not only get out of the boat but its time to burn the boat to ashes. My friends, God is wanting to bless you more than you could ever imagine but here's the issue whatever you are holding on to as a safety net just in case you feel God might fail you will rob you of living in peace, joy, victory and living in a world of more than abundantly of blessings. So please today will you surrender all and repent of your idols? Jesus Christ deeply desires for you to get out of the boat and get to know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment