Sunday, November 27, 2016

So many Christians I meet need to seriously get deep in prayer and quit allowing their emotions and feelings to be their guide instead of trusting in the Holy Spirit. So many people have contacted me and have said I can't believe it I gave money to this ministry or organization and come to find out they weren't even real how could this happen to me I saw the pictures and I felt good about it.So many times I have discovered one of the major reasons why the world laughs at Christians is because too many people as soon as they hear the word God they want to give money without investigating and praying. So many become offended when they discover they were ripped off.Sense I got on FaceBook 5 years ago I am amazed how many times people will say I need money for this or that but then when you investigate them there's nothing to be found.On a weekly basis so many claim to feed the orphan children but these people dont realize you can buy pictures to where it makes it look like your there.2 years ago a I put out a notice I would like to become friends with a pastor over seas and get to really know.What nobody knew was I was wanting to help support a ministry over seas but not one pastor I sent this message to stayed in touch with me out of 25.Church we need to quit trusting in what we see with our eyes and quit trusting what we hear and lean on the Holy Spirit.If you are moved by pictures or what people are saying then you are showing you are very immature in the things of the spirit.Church it is time to arise and know the voice and heart of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment