Saturday, November 26, 2016

Where ever I go and put on a conference I like to share a message that causes all those religious devils that are attached to people to want to stone me and hate me.See so many people claim to walk in the office of a prophet,an apostle,a healer,or a pastor but so many don't realize that the greater anointing you claim to have or walk in the greater humility you need to walk in.See so many men and woman of God have great ministries that end up fading away because so many people seem to forget that a ministry is not about the person or their gifts you walk in, a true ministry is based on exalting,honouring,worshipping,glorifying and praising Jesus Christ.In some places, I am know as a pastor but in other places, people see me as a prophet,so the higher people exalt and honour me the greater humility I need to walk in.I find it so sad scriptures are filled with examples of how the religious people were and yet so many people seem to ignore all the examples of what someone religious is compared to Christ.If you claim to an apostle,a prophet or walk in an apostolic anointing I really wonder how many of you have washed a pastor's car,scrubbed a toilet or helped out at a homeless food kitchen ? There is countless so-called Christian programs that non-stop can't quit talking about themselves or talking about just how great they are to where I have actually wanted to puke so I had to shut them off.I personally don't care how much anointing a person claims to be walking in or how much knowledge a person claims to have if Jesus Christ isn't being exalted then the whole entire message belongs in the toilet. Isn't it time to quit worshiping your anointing or gifts and start worshiping Jesus Christ?

No comments:

Post a Comment