Monday, November 28, 2016

When people contact me asking me to help them because they are dealing with a demonic attack or a demon what I like with people is what I did when I first got involved in spiritual long before I was casting devils out of people,cleaning houses spiritually,and leading people to Christ I would put scriptures like Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go, Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force. John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life and that they may have it more abundantly ,Acts 5:16 Also, a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed. See there's several more scriptures I put on my website exposingthedarkness.com. I would write these scriptures out and put them on sticky notes and put these on my refrigerator,mirror,and visor of my car.The more I read warfare scriptures the more I realized Jesus Christ blood and name have broken the power of vexes,hexes,spells and curses.See everyone has to make a decision daily who will you listen to the Holy Spirit or spirits.Now run to the battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment