Saturday, November 19, 2016

So many people struggle with all kinds of demonic attacks this time of year so here is a prayer for you.Dear heavenly father I humbly come before you asking you to forgive me for all my sins and now father I pray that in Jesus Christ mighty name that while I see the pressures of life,the stress of the holidays,and the pride of life being promoted all around me through the radio,internet,and T.V. I ask heavenly father please help me to realize that the joy of the lord is my strength and please help me to focus on the things of you God and not on the things of this world.Now, heavenly father, I pray that all demonic spirits that are working together to destroy me and rob me of my peace and joy you will break their power through the name and power of Jesus Christ.Now in Jesus Christ name with the authority given to me by Christ living in me I bind up all the strong men that Jesus Christ himself talked about and I cast down all demonic entities in Jesus Christ name.So right now I bind up and send these spirits back where they came from through the power of Jesus Christ name spirits of ,Spirit of Divination,Familiar Spirits,Spirit of Jealousy,Lying Spirits,Perverse Spirits,Spirit of Haughtiness or Pride,Spirit of Heaviness,Spirit of Whoredoms,Spirit of Infirmity,Deaf & Dumb Spirit,Spirit of Bondage,Spirit of Fear,Seducing Spirit,Spirit of Anti-Christ,Spirit of Error,Spirit of Death and suicide.Now also through Jesus Christ name all entities, powers,and authorities of darkness working together to destroy me,my spouse and children I ask that their communication will be broken through the blood of the lamb and through Jesus Christ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment