Tuesday, November 29, 2016

So many people claim that God must be angry at me or disciplining me because I messed up again but as they keep talking you is so heart breaking how many people who claim to be Christians talk about God as if he is a tyrant ,an abusive dad,abusive husband,abusive lover,control freak or a abusive a perfectionist.So many people claim they are one way but claim God is another way as if it sounds like most people believe they are a more loving as a parent than God. It is just so sad how most people see or view God, In fact, the God most people serve I would run from because see my God doesn't walk around with a huge flyswatter,my God doesn't hurt me he disciplines me,my God isn't mean,my God isn't cruel,my God is patient,my God loves me even when I blow it,my God has mercy,my God is quick to forgive me when I say I am sorry,my God doesn't bring up things that I repented of,my God doesn't keep a record of my wrongs, my God doesn't ridicule or make fun of me,my God doesn't mock me,my God hears my prayers,my God has a genuine heart and compassion for me,my God still wants to bless me even when I sin because he is full of Grace,my God listens,my God has understandings of my weaknesses,my God rescues me in time of trouble,my God comforts me when my heart is being ripped out,my God walks with me even when it was my fault and I have to face the consequences,my God cares even when someone hates him and is on their way to hell,my God heals even when I am in sin,my God loves me even when I am walking in rebellion,my God even heals those that hate him,my God even tears down strongholds for those that mock him,my God even blesses even those that hate him,my God even helps people become successful even when their in sin or hate him.So please if you dont know the God I know please contact me I would like to send you a prayer to help you that you can speak out daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment