Thursday, December 8, 2016

Last night I had a pastor's wife verbally attack me on Facebook claiming that we should never discuss demons but only have happy thoughts.I asked her to think about this for a moment when someone is battling unforeseen forces it is almost impossible to think positive.Well after our debate I came to realize she is a feel good teacher that doesn't believe in warfare.See when people ask me why would you write books that expose demons like my book https://www.amazon.com/Demons-Exposed-Tim-Tho…/…/ref=sr_1_1…. Because in courtrooms all across America and all over the world countless people are saying I don't know why I strangled my children to death,I don't know why I raped that woman,I don't know why I molested that child but thousands of courtroom documents point out a person heard a voice saying to do this evil act.For un known reason, a person walks into a bank claiming God said to rob it then shoots themselves.So many woman,children, and men all over are being harmed every second of every day because demons are convincing people to do evil and wicked acts while a large portion of the church is saying don't think bad things just be happy and think good thoughts.Every day a child is committing suicide or a teenager is while the church preaches to just feel good and God wants to bless you withy prosperity.So you may claim my ministry or my books are to scarry but I am not interested in a feel-good message,my ministry preaches about the cross,the Holy Spirit,sin,Jesus Christ name,the blood,and that we have power of demonic powers because they are real.So please do yourself a favor if you don't like my messages why be my friend so un-friend me, please.It won't hurt my feelings in any way if you decide to unfriend me.

No comments:

Post a Comment