Saturday, December 17, 2016

So many people I meet in life or online complain about that their children or grandchildren steal from them,take advantage of them,don't work but are constantly needing to borrow money.I hear things like they just stay up all night and play video games,go out with friends or just watch movies and then sleep all day long.But the biggest thing that amazes me is people want sympathy for being treated so poorly by their children or grandchildren but I won't give them sympathy .The bible is very clear about this gluttony is a sin, and lazyness is a sin, so why would any parent or grandparent that claims to be a Christian would reward their child or grandchildren for living in sin is beyond me .I have more respect for secular parents then I do for a large amount of Christians because to many Christians make excuses of why they are allowing their children or grandchildren to live in sin.So many people don't like this word as if it is a forbidden word to the point they treat it like a cuss word but ( Godly sorrow ) leads to repentance.So many people every month will send me messages on Facebook and send me e-mails claiming how lazy their adult child is but when I contact them back the childs cigarettes,alcohol,car insurance,car payment,going out with friends is all paid by Christian parents or Christian grandparents,yes you just heard me correctly. In 1989 I personaley was homeless and came close to eating out of trash cans because I was a severer meth,cocain, I had all kinds of mental issues and I alcoholic 27 years later I am an author,teacher,evangelist and speaker nationwide. See so don't tell me Godly sorrow is so wrong.I personally know 25 people that are having a rough financial time right now because they are wanting to reward their child or children for being lazy.See its this simple if you want to invite a curses into your home don't contact me for help because Gods word over rules all prayers.Want to be blessed get right with God and repent.

No comments:

Post a Comment