Saturday, December 3, 2016

Through the years of helping people, one thing I find so interesting is how many Christians have been by people claiming to be Christians than by those who were Satanist,witches or occultist. In Honolulu,Hawaii several years back there was a couple that were very respected by the mega church they belonged to,so many people admired this couple,they were wealthy,seemed very spiritual,the leadership adored them but this couple were running a mortgage company that was 100% fraud and for several years were getting away with it till the F.B.I went after them but so many Christians lost their homes,property, and money because of them.Several woman that have contacted me wanting help because they were raped said the guy said he was a Christian and even prayed with me or read the bible with me.A good friend of mine knew a couple in a church that were highly respected and they became friends well about 9 months later they found out this couple was under investigation for child abuse and were arrested. A pastor and his wife I knew gave 10 thousand dollars to a Christian orphanage that didn't even exist.What so many Christians dont realize it so many as sad as it is to say look at the appearance of someone then based their opinion on that.So many Christians are bitter,resentful,heart broken,angry,and depressed because someone that claimed to be a Christian hurt them deeply.So before trusting someone because of what they say ask God to reveal their heart,ask God for discernment,and if you aren't sure just wait.This is why I tell people who sow into my ministry to go to my websites,watch my youtube channel and read my post if you see something I am not doing right biblically tell me and if you need help call me.So many people are being destroyed because they don't realize in the name of God people are using worldwide to rip people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment