Friday, December 9, 2016

Through the 23 years working in deliverance and being a part of spiritual warfare I will not ever understand why so many people battle with so much fear when Jesus said you will do greater things than me.Where ever I go to speak or whatever radio program I am on so many claim they want to do build a ministry,write a book,start a church,start a bible study,become a missionary,start a program to help or teach a group but as sad as it is in all the years in the ministry I have discovered a large majority of people will never get out of the boat because satan has convinced them to bow their knee to the spirit of fear instead of getting out of the boat and walk in faith.So many people I meet from coast to coast claim to be Christians but listen to demons more than listen to God.So many people know how to quote scriptures and know how to pray but do nothing for the kingdom of God.I find it sad how many people have even said to me tomorrow I will give you a love offering or next week when I get paid I will go to your PayPal account and give something but don't because fear has gripped their heart.It really breaks my heart how many people are filled with lip service but are too fearful to do anything.I have met people who were asked to go with me to a homeless shelters,go into a prison,or go to a hospital to pray for people and it was so sad the excuses people used why they couldn't go.Church can we really expect a dying world to see hope in Jesus Christ if the majority of the church bows its knee to a DEMON. Can we really expect people to take Jesus power and authority seriously if the majority of the church walks in fear because of a DEMON? Isn't it time to arise out of the ashes of your pain and run to the battle knowing you are running in victory.Isn't it time to quit telling people on the internet how great Jesus is and start showing the world just how awesome Jesus Christ really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment