Sunday, December 11, 2016

So many people get stressed out because of the holidays feeling like they have to do this or that but so many people forget that the greatest experiences in life aren't with friends,family,presents,or getting a gift.No the greatest experience in life in getting to that point to where you can be in the presence with Jesus Christ to where every nerve in your body is being hit,every cell in your body is being cleaned,to where every inch of your body is being blessed to where sickness,diseases,and every curse is being shattered in Jesus Christ name.When I came out of Satanism and being a psychic I would at times drifted away when driving long distances as if I was in a deep sleep I knew this was very dangerous but I didn't know what to do,well one day at a prayer conference this prophet said there's a very powerful spirit of death over you but I don't know how to break it. Well I was deeply bothered being only saved 3 months at the time well the next day at work I was standing to where I could see my shadow,well the Holy Spirit came upon me like a flood and said see that shadow now imagine that shadow being Christ who lives in you,so the more you live a life walking in humility and believing for things so called people say are impossible the more that power will grow.So 7 years later when I was diagnosed with cancer, I knew the most important thing wasn't seeking medical advice or prayer, no the most important thing was getting in Christ presence.Do you need prayer,need a financial miracle,do you need a supernatural touch from God ? Get in the presence of Jesus Christ and then shout as every demonic power is being broken without even asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment