Saturday, January 21, 2017

I find it amazing when someone says I haven't been called to tell my own friends that what they're doing will lead them to hell even though I know what they're doing is evil . So many people call themselves Christians but really do make up their own beliefs and their own bible because the sad fact is a large amount of people are either fearful of losing a friend or their embarrassed because of Christ.Ephesians 5:11-12 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. Oh for those that accuse me or someone else of judging them have you not read or studied what this scripture means ( John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. ) I find it so sad how people have attacked me or blocked me accusing me of judging them when the word of God clearly states James 5:20 let him know that whoever brings back a sinner from his wandering will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. So the next time you feel a conviction of the Holy Spirit before attacking me you might want to study what this scripture means ( Ezekiel 3:18-19 If I say to the wicked, “You shall surely die,” and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, in order to save his life, that wicked person shall die for his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand. But if you warn the wicked, and he does not turn from his wickedness, or from his wicked way, he shall die for his iniquity, but you will have delivered your soul. ) Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment