Friday, January 13, 2017

Through the years of being a demonologist and helping people deal with paranormal issues, it still amazes me how many people I meet claim to be Christians but claim they can't come under an attack of the demonic world so they will make all kinds of excuses or they will analyze their problems just like those who are into new age. Just last week a had a person on Facebook tried to convince me nothing bad can happen to a Christian so I asked him point plank then why is it that out of all the suicides in America they estimate 3 % go to a bible believing church, Christians are dealing with their son having mental issues, and I have met really awesome woman and men of God that are now facing the facts that they married an abusive person and now the police are involved. See some people don't care for me because while so many live in la la la land pretending spiritual warfare is about puppies and kittens I live in reality going into prisons, attending funerals, going to meet with someone that is being severely tormented. I find it sad if a person sees an image in the mirror or hears voices they either want to pretend it isn't real or if it keeps happening they want to go see a psychologist but what happened to spiritual warfare ? I met a really great couple that their son was seeing blood and by the 3rd time decided he needed professional help but they themselves were pastors. I had a woman contact me and was touched sexually in her sleep but was claiming to be an intercessor .I had a man contact me and claimed he could hear so well from God but couldn't stop himself from wanting to have sex with whomever. Church we need to get back to the word, how can we claim to do this or that but ignore the word of God itself. Either you will either walk in the power, authority, love and compassion of Christ or you will live in defeat it is that simple. It's time to put fear and doubt in demons instead of you living in fear and doubt.

1 comment:

  1. We need to be Spritualy, and Emotionaly Strong Warriors With Our Lord, Christ Jesus...when negitive thoughts creep in, banish them in the Name Of Christ..do this all day every day if thats what you have to do !! if satan leaves you in peace...you are doing something wrong !!!

    ReplyDelete