Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I have been in the deliverance ministry for 23 years now so before you jump to conclusions I want to explain to you who I am. I am really busy helping pastors, deliverance ministries, paranormal groups or just people in general in 160 countries and all 50 states deal with either entities, apparitions , demons, spirits, ghost or paranormal issues . I have had yoga instructors, witches, satanist, occultist, those deeply involved in voodoo, Santa Maria, Tarot card readers, crystal ball readers, crystal ball readers, or people have gone to a hypnotist to quit smoking now having to deal with bizarre dreams or thoughts. I have had sex addicts who have had sex with a car, mannequin, and large sums of money. I have reached out to White Supremacist ,gangs and I reach out to those who have thought about taking their life or I have attended funerals of a person I never knew because it was a teen involved in bad things or I go speak in prisons ,put on conferences and seminars. But see I can't do what I do without those who financially support this ministry and pray for me. So please realize that you might think a 10 minutes isn't that much to ask but if you saw how many hours I put in a week,a month,a year , most people would say no way considering how many times my life is threatened. So if I don't talk to you or comment on your post this is why. Have you read one of my books lately ?

No comments:

Post a Comment