Sunday, January 22, 2017

Some people might think I am rude because I don't have time to communicate so most people I send them my model prayer : So I do want to sincerely apologize for hurting anyone's feeling but I don't think most people understand I am a demonologist, paranormal expert, an author, speaker and evangelist. I help people from all around the world and all 50 states with problems with the paranormal issues, mental illnesses, entities, apparitions , demons, spirits, ghost or paranormal issues . I also reach out witches, satanist, occultist, those deeply involved in voodoo, Santa Maria, Tarot card readers, crystal ball readers, or people who have gone to a hypnotist to quit smoking and are now having to deal with bizarre dreams or thoughts. Plus I have reach out to criminally insane at times and I speak in prisons as well . So please if I suggest you read my model prayer I made please don't think I don't care about you . So many people want to talk with me or chat with me but my time is very limited. Here is the link to my model prayer http://exposingthedarkness.com/prayers/ Once again please forgive me for hurting your feelings I am so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment