Monday, January 16, 2017

Yesterday I had a person call me all kinds of names and claim how evil I am but in all the years I have been involved in spiritual warfare I have discovered a large majority of people want someone to comfort them in their sin instead of confronting them in their sin. Some people might think I am cold or unloving but please listen, I will not be a person that will be holding your hand encouraging you telling you everything will be fine or you will be going to heaven because you decided to continue in your addictions.Listen I was a cocaine addict, a meth addict, and a severe sex addict,there was times I pleaded and begged God to just kill me because I didn't want to suffer just one more second, but the Holy Spirit said Christ sees your pain so Christ ( isn't ) going to pull you out of all this suffering but Christ will walk with you through it. See so many want an easy way out and so many want to serve God under their terms. But see Holy Spirit made it very clear to me either you will serve the living God or serve your flesh don't be deceived God will not be mocked its either God or your fleshly desires its that simple. No matter what excuses you choose to use you can't serve you and God its really that simple.So many claim well I am under grace now but, tell that to a person who is choking to death on their own vomit because they decided to go out and get drunk, or tell thet to the person who just snorted a line of Meth and they have eyes filled with terror because they know they did to much and they feel their chest exploding. Or look at how many had an affair and as their having sex grab their chest and die of a massive heart attack.Or isn't amazing several hundred people every year on an operating table yell out someone help me I don't want to go back to that place where there was screaming and flames. See if you want me to comfort you in your sin please don't waste my time and your time, but if you want freedom I am willing to help you....

2 comments:

  1. I totally get what you are saying...People want excuses to be accepted and enjoy a self delusional pity party...you stand strong agianst the drama and tell it like it is....I like that.

    ReplyDelete