Thursday, August 25, 2016

In the last 12 months my ministry went from a deliverance ministry to where now my ministry is pointing out to not just those bound or tormented to sins but to every one that if you arent glorifying,worshiping,exalting,praising,or honoring Jesus Christ with your life then repent because life is and always will be about Jesus Christ. Every breath you take is a gift from the father shouldn't we as Christians turn around and give that give back to the father by worshiping,honoring,glorifying,exalting,or praising Jesus Christ.No matter what your facing today realize this there truly no greater weapon,force,healer,friend,comforter,authority or power then the name of JESUS CHRIST.Even when I have had tears running down my face I have discovered my circumstances dont have power to stop me from dancing and praising the king of kings amen.This is why I take this movie so personal because to tell a dying world about Jesus ......wow,what an honor

No comments:

Post a Comment