Thursday, August 18, 2016

The other night I had a great talk with a friend and he didnt realize that my past is very evil but very real.I explained the reason why this movie being made about my past is so important is because so many people are being locked up in prison,institutions or taking their lives because they hear voices or see things that are evil like killing people when so many dont realize that when a person has demonic influence on their life they can be set free from the power of Jesus Christ name.This movie that I want to see made will expose how I was put in 7 mental wards and 6 rehabs,every one claiming I was just white trash and there was no hope for me but then Jesus Christ shows up.There is hope in Christ.Every one can be set free if they would just humble themselves and cry out to Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment