Monday, August 29, 2016

So many people claim that Jezebel,cancer,sicknesses,diseases,poverty,lack,curses,spells,witches,satanist,black magic or demonic power is destroying them,their family or their city but have you ever read this ...... Philippians 2:9-10Therefore ( God ) also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth..... Collisions 2:15 Then look at Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it...... Ephesians 6:11-13 Put on the whole armor of God, that ( you ) may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand...... 1 John 4:4You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.....Now check this out John 14:12-14Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask[a] anything in My name, I will do it. Help me get this movie known about.

No comments:

Post a Comment