Tuesday, August 23, 2016

When I was telling people about making a movie that was about my testimony which my first book I wrote called ( A psychic discovers Jesus ) and I asked for prayer it really surprised me how many people said well if its Gods will it will happen but if you think this is faith you have no idea what faith is. I had a cancer eating away my nervous system to where every doctor said I was dying and there was no hope but even worse the pastors and Christians who claimed to see me would say well if its Gods will you'll be ok other wise your going to die.I dont mean to offend anyone but why is it that so many claim to be Christians but have no idea what the will of God is ? Jesus made it clear to all of use that we are all called to do greater things then he did,we are all called to lay our hands on the sick,those with disease and those with cancer and they will be healed.We are all called to expand and help the kingdom of God grow.See the movie I am hoping in faith will be made will show people the dangers of the paranormal but the movie will also glorify,exalt,honor and praise the name of Jesus Christ. How can you honestly say I love Jesus Christ but yet have no faith in him or dont trust him.Do you hope your children,spouse,parents or friends love you or do you just hope they do ? Faith isn't wishful thinking, faith is believing Jesus will perform what he said he will do. As sad as it to say 99 % of the time I know why so many dont get their prayers answered,their break through,or their miracle because so many have no idea just how much God wants to bless them to increase the kingdom of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment