Saturday, August 20, 2016

So many people heard Oprah praise psychics and mediums on here old talk show and as the crowd cheered I was sickened to think of how many are walking in deception that to communicate with a spirit is a door way to a demon.So many people claim to be Christians but walk in so much deception.I am hoping this ( movie were hoping to make ) will expose it all and show just how evil communicating with a spirit is.As a former psychic the more the spirits communicated with me the more accurate I was becoming,but I was a slave to spirits and I was being controlled in every way.The spirits controlled my thoughts and literally convinced me just how worthless I was.Pretty soon I came to a point to where if the spirits said you are not allowed to sleep tonight I was tormented all night long,if I was hungry and the spirits said you need to have sex first so I was literally felt like I was going insane till I got sex.So many people marvel by those that claim to communicate with dead children or dead people but what very few ever discuss or talk about is the cost. Plus so many are so marveled by those claiming to talk to the dead but no one wants to investigate or research what is a familiar spirit.See if I had a person that was right by my side 24 hours a day,7 days a week 365 days a year that person would get to know me very well,all my habits,thoughts,ideas,wants and needs this person would know about.If I was lonely,tired,depressed,thirsty,desired sex or food this person would know.If you choose to serve Satan and desire this gift dont be surprised if you think your normal while going insane.This is why it is so important to claim all communication between you and all familiar spirits will be blocked,destroyed and severed in Jesus Christ name from any one trying to get in to your bank account,mind,emotions,thoughts,ideas,or your personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment