Saturday, August 27, 2016

So many people claim to be Christians but what is a christian,so many claim to love God but what does this mean ? When was the last time you repented of any sin or when was the last time you had a deep conversation with Jesus Christ ? When was the last time you took some time to read scripture on line or out of your bible ? When was the last time you really meditated and ask Jesus are you pleased with me ? See so many have gotten caught up buying a house,getting married,having children,losing a loved one,moving to a new state that as sad as it is to say so many have forgotten what Jesus Christ did for them or they have forgotten all about seeking the heart of God.One time a man came to me and said I am so proud 3 out of my 4 children are getting their college degrees I said that is great,then I said how is their walk with Jesus Christ ? He looked at me and walked away. Another couple said our son is going to go pro, playing football can you believe it we are so proud and I said did you ask the father if this is what he wants for your son ? They both looked at me with great sadness and walked away. See we are either living a life to please God the father or living a life for us. If you arent living a life to glorify,praise,exalt,honor or worship Jesus Christ,why are you claiming to be a christian or love God ? Isn't it time to get real ? Please pray for the success of the movie to be made and people will come forward to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment