Sunday, August 14, 2016

The reason why I am so honored to have my testimony and my book become a motion picture is so many fear the displaying of Baphomet,non-stop so many make it very clear they walk in fear of witches or satanist but what if a movie came out that showed that you can walk in the authority,power,love and compassion of Jesus Christ name.What if you found out that Jesus Christ name is above every name to where sicknesses,debt,poverty,lack,insecurities,worry,fear,anxiety,anger,depression, and cancer all had to leave all because of the name of Jesus Christ. Well I am a former satanist and psychic ,I was a severe sex addict,meth addict,severe cocaine addict,I was an alcoholic,in and out of mental wards and rehabs.27 years ago, not one person had any hope in me in fact, most people were waiting for me just to finally die because I attempted suicide 5 times but Jesus Christ made it clear to everyone it isn't over till he says its over.Today I am an evangelist,author,speaker and teacher.See there truly is no greater name,no greater power,no greater authority,no greater love then the name of Jesus Christ.This is why I want this movie made.

No comments:

Post a Comment