Friday, August 19, 2016

So many people have said I am deeply hurting inside. I went online to look up information on suicide and find help . I was raised in a family where I went to church every Sunday.See I got hurt as a child really bad . I was hurt in a way that no person, no little child should be hurt. I think about suicide on a daily basis sometimes it’s all that I can think about. I’ve been hospitalized for attempts before. I’ve been put on medications to help the depression. The mental disorders that doctors are so quick to diagnose me but all I want is some one to just listen and really care about me. Why should I bother trying anymore? I just want to leave this world at times because I want to scream,shout,yell and then say some one hold me please. Please pray for me.See the movie I am hoping that will be made I am hoping will give hope to the broken hearted and give people like this person a sense of yes I am important and there is hope for me. If you feel like giving up please call 911 or seek a professional at a hospital.Here is my personal story of my battle with the suicide spirit.https://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Spirit-Tim-Thompson/dp/0881441988/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347137523&sr=8-1&keywords=Suicide+spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment